HOTEL PALACIO DE LA VERACRUZ
H** (City category, H/JA/00753) C/ Veracruz 6, Alcalá la Real (Jaén)
INTERNAL RULES OF THE ESTABLISHMENT
According to Article 13 of the Decree 47/2004 of February 10, 2004, of Hotel establishments, BOJA No42, of March 2, 2004, in wording established by the Decree 80/2010 of simplification of administrative of administrative procedures, the establishment has the following Rules of Procedure Internal Regulations, which will be of obligatory fulfillment for the clients of the establishment.
1. Article 13. Internal Regulations. 1, The hotel establishments will be able to have a regulation of internal regime in the which will establish rules of obligatory fulfillment by the users during the stay.
2, The regulation of internal regime that, in its case, exists, shall specify, at least, the conditions of admission, the rules of conditions of admission, the rules of coexistence and operation, as well as all that which allows and favors the normal and to favor the normal development of the enjoyment of the facilities, equipment and services, facilities, equipment and services, without contravening the provisions of the Tourism Law or this Decree. present Decree.
3, The proprietors of the hotel establishments will be able to request the aid of the agents of the of the authority to evict of the same ones to the users who infringe the regulation of internal regime or who try to or that try to access or remain in the same ones with a different purpose to the normal use of the service, according to the normal use of the service, in accordance with the provisions of Article 33.2 of the Tourism Law.
4, Repealed by Decree 80/2010 of simplification of administrative procedures.
5, The internal regulations shall always be available to users and shall be displayed, at least in Spanish. exposed, at least in Spanish and English, in a visible place at the reception of the establishment.
6. The users are obliged to pay the amount of the contracted services at the time of the presentation of the invoice at the reception desk. the moment of the presentation of the invoice in the same establishment or in the agreed conditions. agreed upon.
7. The Hotel may request prior guarantee of payment by credit card for the contracted services, according to the services contracted, in accordance with the applicable legislation, in particular, the Order of September 15, 1978, on prices and reservations. 1978, on prices and reservations.
8. The reservation of accommodation begins at 12:00 noon on the first day of the contracted period and ends at 12:00 noon on the first day of the contracted period.
ends at 12:00 noon on the day of departure. For possible changes, please
please consult at reception.
The prolongation in the occupancy for a longer time than described, will result in the obligation to pay an extra day or the late check-out rate. an extra day or the late check out rate published by the establishment. We will not accept reservations of rooms or stays in the same by minors not accompanied by an adult who will be accompanied by an adult who is responsible for them at all times. The hotel may require may require written authorization from the person responsible for the minor.
9. It will not be allowed the stay of two people in a double room that has been contracted as a single room. contracted as a single room will not be allowed. In this case, the rate established for double occupancy shall be paid.
10. Room cleaning hours are from 09:00 hours to 13:00 hours.
11. For those customers who hire parking, we inform that the hotel is not responsible for the objects deposited inside the hotel. for the objects deposited inside the cars.
12. Smoking is prohibited in the entire establishment.
13. It is forbidden to bring food or beverages into the hotel to be consumed inside the hotel. establishment.
14. The access of persons accompanied by animals is prohibited, with the exception of persons accompanied by guide dogs, as established by Law 5/1998, of 23rd December 1998. accompanied by guide dogs, as established by Law 5/1998, of November 23, regarding the use of guide dogs in Andalusia. the use in Andalusia of guide dogs for people with visual dysfunctions.
15. Services of the establishment or accommodation units may not be reserved against the stipulated price. the stipulated price.
16. The circulation and stay inside the establishment will be in the places reserved for the clients, without these can access in any case customers, without these being able to access in any case to the rooms or spaces reserved or private. private. The clothing or clothing shall be those established for that purpose.
17. The establishment is only responsible for valuables according to the conditions of the safe rental. rental of the safe. Please deposit all valuables in the safe in your room. The hotel is not responsible for theft, robbery or loss of objects not deposited in the safe. Reception under deposit, nor for those objects deposited in the luggage room without being properly stored. not properly stored, so it is recommended to deposit all your belongings inside your luggage and close it. inside your luggage and lock it.
18. The Hotel has an iron at guests’ disposal at the reception desk. The use of the same will be
The use of the same will be under the responsibility of the client. The establishment is not responsible for any damage caused by the caused by the improper use of irons.
19. If you have been given an identification card at the reception desk, this accredits you as a guest of the establishment.
guest of the establishment. Always carry it with you inside the facilities.
20. If you wish to have your room made up, hang the notice «please clean the room» on the outside of the door of your room. outside the door of your room. If you do not wish to be disturbed, hang the notice «Please do not disturb» on the outside of your room door. of your room door.
21. The hotel has an area in the central courtyard for the use of guests, where they may consume coffee and infusions, courtesy for guests.
22. The rooms have an electrical cut-off device that must remain activated while the guest is not inside. The rooms have an electrical cut-off device that must remain activated while the guest is not in the room.
23. The furniture and utensils in the rooms, as well as in the rest of the rooms of the establishment, are part of the services provided and have been arranged with the utmost care.
The furniture and utensils in the rooms, as well as in the rest of the rooms of the establishment, are part of the services provided and have been arranged with the intention of
the stay of the guests as pleasant as possible, so please use them appropriately and respectfully. and respectful use of them is requested. In any case, they are the property of the establishment.
loss, subtraction or unjustified deterioration of the same, the establishment reserves the right to demand their reserves the right to demand their corresponding payment.
24. The management of the establishment recommends:
– Watch and control your luggage, do not leave it unattended.
– Close the door of your room when you leave it and try to open it again to make sure that it is properly closed, even if it is only for a few minutes. that it is properly closed, even if it is only for a short time.
– Keep the door closed when you are in the room.
- Lock your luggage when not in use and place it in your closet. If your luggage has a lock, always use it.
– Protect your room key. Do not simply leave the key at the Front Desk. Always return the key in hand before leaving or put it in the top-opening box for disinfection. box for disinfection.
– Immediately notify the management of any abnormal occurrences you notice such as: suspicious persons in the corridors. suspicious persons in the corridors, knocking on your room door from persons you do not know, or not finding or not finding anyone when you go to open it.
– Do not get upset if you are asked at the front desk or any other department to identify yourself.
– Do not display jewelry, money or valuables in your room. - Do not invite strangers into your room or tell them your room number.
– Do not allow repair personnel to enter your room without being asked or authorized by the management. by the management.
- Do not allow people into your room with unsolicited deliveries.
– When socializing with strangers, do not reveal the name of your hotel or your room number. your hotel or room number, and do not give out your access code to the establishment if you have been if it has been given to you by the front desk staff.
– Do not show your room key in public places.
– If you discover any damage or anomaly, please contact reception.
- The electrical installation in your room is 220 Volts. - Respect the areas in which the facilities are located during the night and during siesta hours. and in general, avoid making unnecessary noise to allow other guests to rest. other users.
- Please use the facilities properly, respecting the furniture.
– Please respect the opening hours of all the Hotel facilities.
– It is not allowed to make noise in the common area of the central courtyard after 23:00 hours.
– We appreciate your participation in the event that during your stay at the Hotel, any fire drill is carried out. any fire or evacuation drill during your stay at the Hotel.
– Some established schedule may change depending on the time of the year.
Utilizamos cookies propias y de terceros para mejorar nuestros servicios, elaborar información estadística, analizar sus hábitos de navegación e inferir grupos de interés. Esto nos permite personalizar el contenido que ofrecemos y obtener información sobre qué secciones suscitan interés, permitiéndonos además mejorar la página web y su seguridad. Si hace click en el botón “Aceptar”, aceptará la implementación de las cookies y solo entonces se implantarán. Si hace click en “Rechazar”, accederá a la Política de Cookies donde encontrará más. Este banner se mantendrá activo hasta que ejecute alguna de estas dos opciones.